Book Our Space
What We Have To Offer
The Other Side of Utica is available for rental by our community.
Previous events have included community meetings, parties, music and theater performances, and much more.
The Other Side:
- Is a flexible space
- Is an attractive room which doubles as a high class art gallery, featuring work from regional artists
- Offers a convenient storefront location on Genesee St. in Uptown Utica with on-the-street parking during day time hours, with some extra parking available in the evening at Mavis Discount Tire across the street.
The Other Side is equipped with:
- Approx. 80 chairs and 3 sturdy 8-foot folding tables
- Digital projector and screen
- PA and drum set
- Wifi access
- Adjustable baseboard heat and AC
- Restroom (unfortunately not wheelchair accessible)
Space Use Guidelines
The Other Side is a small non-profit with no paid staff, so all of our income goes directly into keeping our doors open so others may use the space.
We offer flexible rates depending on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Hours/days of use
- Purpose of use
- How much we need to help you
- Level of event promotion
- Experience booking events
- Generally our Full Events Calendar reflects the availability of our space. Please check there first to see if a date and time is available.
- For louder events like shows, the space has quiet hours after 9 on weekdays and after 10 on weekends.